Hello! My name is Yana. Welcome to my blog, devoted to my hobby — collecting tickets. I like to travel and to visit different interesting arrangements very much. I keep tickets from every travel, concert, exhibition or cinema. For now I have a little collection of tickets from several countries and I wish to make it bigger. I will appreciate everybody who can send me:
- transport tickets (bus, train, air tickets, etc.);
- tickets from museums;
- ticket from exhibitions;
- tickets from places of interest;
- tickets from cinema or any other tickets you can send me.

It is my address:
Yana Yaroshevskaya-Molozovenko
Voroshilova st. 34/4 - 253
Togliatti, Samara region,
445040 Russia

среда, 20 января 2010 г.

Saint Isaac's Cathedral or Isaakievskiy Sobor. Ticket from Russia



Saint Isaac's Cathedral or Isaakievskiy Sobor in Saint Petersburg, Russia is the largest cathedral (sobor) in the city and was the largest church in Russia when it was built (101.5 meters high). It is dedicated to Saint Isaac of Dalmatia, a patron saint of Peter the Great who had been born on the feast day of that saint.

Isaakievskiy Sobor

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий