Hello! My name is Yana. Welcome to my blog, devoted to my hobby — collecting tickets. I like to travel and to visit different interesting arrangements very much. I keep tickets from every travel, concert, exhibition or cinema. For now I have a little collection of tickets from several countries and I wish to make it bigger. I will appreciate everybody who can send me:
- transport tickets (bus, train, air tickets, etc.);
- tickets from museums;
- ticket from exhibitions;
- tickets from places of interest;
- tickets from cinema or any other tickets you can send me.

It is my address:
Yana Yaroshevskaya-Molozovenko
Voroshilova st. 34/4 - 253
Togliatti, Samara region,
445040 Russia

среда, 20 октября 2010 г.

Ticket from Russia. Memorial Museum of Astronautics



The Memorial Museum of Astronautics (also known as the Memorial Museum of Cosmonautics or Memorial Museum of Space Exploration) is a museum in Moscow, Russia, dedicated to space exploration. It is located within the base of the soaring Monument to the Conquerors of Space in the northeast of the city. The museum contains a wide variety of space-related exhibits and models which explore the history of flight; astronomy; space exploration; space technology; and space in the arts. According to the Russian tourist board, the museum's collection holds approximately 85,000 different items, and receives approximately 300,000 visitors yearly

2 комментария:

  1. Privet Yana! Greetings from Santiago de Chile in the other half of the world! I can contribute to your ticket collection (with items from Chile and other countries) if you like.
    Best!

    Hernán

    e-mail: enghand@hotmail.com

    Blog: http://mellegounapostal.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Hi Yana

    I just got back from Egypt and have some tickets are you interested?

    www.stampraider.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить